Friday, May 29, 2020

Seif Day 7 vs. Ben (LLL)

BEN, DO YOU NOT POST HERE ANYMORE???  Just asking...

3/6 today.  I think a lot of people might find today pretty easy, so I'm not feeling too good about it.  It's been a rough start to the season for me in general.

1. Theta :), D00.  Hard to think that anyone who went to an American college or is halfway decent in math could miss this.  That certainly applies to both of my opponents (although my LL opponent is by no means halfway decent in math, and Ben didn't go to an American college).

2. Contrast :(, D33.  Had no idea.

3. The Brady Bunch :(, D12.  I felt kind of good about this, but nope!

4. Philly Cheese Steak :), D21.  I was wondering why Thorsten would give the street address but not the city in the question.  Then when I noticed "Wharton," it became clear.

5. Tokyo :), D11.  A harder version of this question was in LL a few seasons ago.  Still, I'm not sure how easy this actually is.

6. Aquaman :(, D22.  A testament to how bad I am at film questions.  Never even crossed my mind.  If I'd realized the answer, I never would have given such high D.

No comments:

Post a Comment