Thursday, May 28, 2020

Brian Day 6 vs WinnR

2/6 on a bruttal day

1) The Ugly.  0/2   I identified the movie right away, I'm pretty sure good=buono or some such, so it was between bad and ugly.  Since the Italian for good was close to the French bon/bonne for good, I figured bad would be similar to mal, leaving ugly.  Which brutto/brutish works with.  

2) Leopold.  1/2  No chance.  A failure in my Jewish education.  On Shavout of all days!

3) Serengeti.  1/0  I bless the rains down in Africa

4) european handball. 3/1  I listed 40 different sports, and water polo never occurred to me.  I'm ashamed.

5) Rob Base. 2/3  Really thought I had this.  The only duo I could come up with that might have fit was Rob Base and EZ Rock, and the word 'pairing' in the question convinced me that it connected to "It Takes Two".  I've never even heard of Rakim.

6) Mejicas.  2/1 No chance

No comments:

Post a Comment