Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Debbie Day 1

Hello all!  Hope you're all safe and sound and still sane!

4/6 - a nice way to start the season. I felt pretty good about these. And wow - two 6/6s today! 

1. Vauxhall :(, D2.  Was thinking this or Kensington but realized I didn't know either way.  Probably knew this awhile ago but wasn't going to remember.

2. Willie Nelson :) D1.  The weed did it for me.

3. Atom :), D2.  Went back and forth on this a lot so glad I got it

4. Common Core :) D1. Also not sure if this is well-known, but familiar to me.

5. Bourque :(, D0 My hockey knowledge is limited but I know Ray Bourque was a good Bruin

6. Siam :), D3. Was thinking Thailand and psyching myself out that it might be wrong, but knew it was Siam.  Have a nice picture of Yul Brynner in my head right now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment