Friday, May 29, 2020

Brian Day 7 vs FriedlandMJ

My first six-pack of the season, I even got an art question right.

1) Theta.  2/2 This is a math question for me.

2) Chiaroscuro 3/0  This art question is actually a fantasy novel question for me, I almost certainly learned this as one of many vocabulary words from the works of Stephen R Donaldson..  I think he used it to describe how The Land was lit at twilight, it always stuck with me. I also learned loam, susurration, suzerainty and lapis lazuli from him.

3) The Partridge Family 2/3 Come on, get happy!  Who didn't have a crush on Susan Dey?

4) (Philly) Cheesesteak 1/2.  Wharton led me to Philly, I've been to both Pat's and Gino's (on the same day!), didn't see what else it could be. Wit wiz.

5) Tokyo 0/1  Pretty sure this is well-known

6) Jaws 1/2  I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie, but I've seen the scene where he describes the sharks eating the survivors of the Indianopolis, and ichthy- indicates fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment