Thursday, May 21, 2020

Brian Day 2 vs Will

4/6

1) Don Quixote D2/3   Spent a lot of time on this and thought I was so clever. The French for Sunday is dimanche; dimanche-->la mancha-->man from la mancha!

2) Kansas.  3/1  I was correct in guessing it was a state that had farms.

3) Sleeping Beauty.  2/1  Aurora is a gimme if you have little girls. Or in my case, girls who used to be little, since we just got rid of all their princess dress up outfits and now they're doing annoying TikTok videos that are driving me f-ing crazy.

4) Rock Hudson  1/2  Listed old timey actors until I got to one that fit the earthy clue.

5) Austria-Hungary, Serbia.  0/0  A gimme if you know that a Serbian assassinated an Austrian to kick things off.  Though I was a little worried that Serbia was part of the Ottoman Empire

6) Methane.  1/2 The flatulating livestock makes this less science and more common knowlegde.

No comments:

Post a Comment