Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Brian Day 4 vs Pelco

4/6.  Thought I had a shot at a 6, but in reality I had no shot

1) Murder hornet 1/1 Not surprising this is a current events question.  I read about murder hornet hunters in Asia, really interesting.  These monsters are so big, trappers go to where they've been spotted, catch one in a net, tie a long colored string around it, and release it. Spotters then follow the long colored string back to the nest, mark the location, and torch it at night after they've all returned to the nest.

2) Fitzgerald.  1/3 I had no chance

3) Williams, Mattingly, Manziel.  3/0  Should play very hard for non-sportsball people

4) Johnson.  0/1 Placing businesses in trust 1963-69 must be related to LBJ's administration.

5) 627.  2/2  Easy math question Not sure how x^4 + 2  plays for the liberal arts majors.

6) Sonic.  2/2 I've never heard of the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment