Thursday, May 21, 2020

Dave M day 4 vs Steiny LLL

4/6 today, pleased with the start this year.

 

1 : ( Ascendor. I didn’t know what kyphosis referred to and assumed the word they were looking for was Ascension. D23

2 : ) Iowa. Pre-covid we were planning a road trip along the Mississippi this summer, to the source in Minnesota. Effigy Mounds had been penciled in as a stop. Without that it would have been guess a random Midwest state. D11

3 : ( Swan Lake. No idea, clearly I need a daughter for this one. D22

4 : ) Rock Hudson. ‘earthier’ was my clue. I just finished watching Hollywood on Netflix where he is a character; not worth the 6 hours IMO. D11

5 : ) Serbia, Austria-Hungary. History gimme. D32

6 : ) Methane. General gimme of the day I think. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment