5/6 and one of my most satisfying days ever in LL. This strikes me as a tough day (maybe I'm wrong), which I why I'm so happy about getting 5.
1. Quasimoto :), D23. Spelling aside, very happy to get this. I'm not sure how I knew it, but I was pretty sure kyphosis meant hunchback. From there, I still had to remember the name of the character, but that wasn't too bad.
2. Iowa :), D11. Another tough one, and another one I was very happy to get. I thought of the painting American Gothic to get this. It seemed like it had to be a state that had a lot of farms, and Iowa made sense.
3. Sleeping Beauty :), D10. Seemed impossible until the final word, "Aurora," and then it was a gimme.
4. Sandy :(, D32. No clue at all.
5. Austria-Hungary and Serbia :), D22. A gimme for me. Hard to think of a question that played more to my strengths than this one. Still, I suspect this is very hard overall.
6. Methane :), D01. One of the easier ones today.
1. Quasimoto :), D23. Spelling aside, very happy to get this. I'm not sure how I knew it, but I was pretty sure kyphosis meant hunchback. From there, I still had to remember the name of the character, but that wasn't too bad.
2. Iowa :), D11. Another tough one, and another one I was very happy to get. I thought of the painting American Gothic to get this. It seemed like it had to be a state that had a lot of farms, and Iowa made sense.
3. Sleeping Beauty :), D10. Seemed impossible until the final word, "Aurora," and then it was a gimme.
4. Sandy :(, D32. No clue at all.
5. Austria-Hungary and Serbia :), D22. A gimme for me. Hard to think of a question that played more to my strengths than this one. Still, I suspect this is very hard overall.
6. Methane :), D01. One of the easier ones today.
No comments:
Post a Comment