Deeply frustrating day. 2/6 and a miss due to a misread q.
1. Murder hornets :), D21. I wonder how many people noticed this story among everything else recently. I almost blew this question, too, initially putting down killer hornets before realizing the mistake.
2. Fitzgerald :(, D12. No idea.
3. Manziel :(, D21. I interpreted the question to mean that they all had the same last name. Ugh. I was wondering why I'd never heard of the other two players...
4. Johnson :), D12. Got it from the years. I had no idea about the TV and radio stations.
5. 653 :(, D33. For the life of me, I cannot figure this out. I spent over an hour on it and then had to get back to work. If someone else figures it out, I'd love to hear it.
6. Cicis :(, D00. Spent a while just trying to figure out a name that fit. Only gave such low D because my opponents are both really good in this category.
1. Murder hornets :), D21. I wonder how many people noticed this story among everything else recently. I almost blew this question, too, initially putting down killer hornets before realizing the mistake.
2. Fitzgerald :(, D12. No idea.
3. Manziel :(, D21. I interpreted the question to mean that they all had the same last name. Ugh. I was wondering why I'd never heard of the other two players...
4. Johnson :), D12. Got it from the years. I had no idea about the TV and radio stations.
5. 653 :(, D33. For the life of me, I cannot figure this out. I spent over an hour on it and then had to get back to work. If someone else figures it out, I'd love to hear it.
6. Cicis :(, D00. Spent a while just trying to figure out a name that fit. Only gave such low D because my opponents are both really good in this category.
No comments:
Post a Comment