3/6, which I'm very happy with because these questions were mostly way outside of my wheelhouse.
1. The Ugly :), D21. I'm probably happiest about getting this right of the three I got. The movie "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" popped into my head as a possibility, and I decided to go with it. I certainly wasn't confident it was right.
2. Judah :(, D30. I had no idea. After googling it, I see the second person is a reference to Chagall, who I didn't know was Jewish, and whose first name I didn't know.
3. Serengeti :), D02. I got it from the Africa song. And if I could get it from the song, that means most people will be able to.
4. Netball :(, D12. I really thought this might be right. I felt a lot more confident about it than #1.
5. Fresh Prince :(, D13. No clue at all.
6. Olmecs :), D21. Good history question.
1. The Ugly :), D21. I'm probably happiest about getting this right of the three I got. The movie "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" popped into my head as a possibility, and I decided to go with it. I certainly wasn't confident it was right.
2. Judah :(, D30. I had no idea. After googling it, I see the second person is a reference to Chagall, who I didn't know was Jewish, and whose first name I didn't know.
3. Serengeti :), D02. I got it from the Africa song. And if I could get it from the song, that means most people will be able to.
4. Netball :(, D12. I really thought this might be right. I felt a lot more confident about it than #1.
5. Fresh Prince :(, D13. No clue at all.
6. Olmecs :), D21. Good history question.
No comments:
Post a Comment