Good to be back to a bit of a distraction from week 8 (? Maybe 9 or 10) of the tedium of working from home. Great start for me with the very rare 6/6 which was a nice surprise.
1 : ) A double gimme given geography and that I lived in London for ~10 years. D22
2 : ) Now ~5 years in Texas means I’m picking up key pieces of country music trivia here and there. I wasn’t sure but if in doubt weed + country music = Willie Nelson. D22
3 : ) Every New Zealander learns at an early age that Rutherford (a New Zealander) was the first to split the atom. D01
4 : ) The timing was right for Common Core but I wasn’t certain. D10
5 : ) Guessed Jagr which was lucky as I don’t know any of the others. Jaromir Jagr played for so long I assumed he had to be up there. D33
6 : ) Pleased to get this. I assumed it would be somewhere in Asia, timing was too modern for it to be Japan, if it was China I assumed it would be ‘Emperor’ not Monarch, and there weren’t that many other ‘countries’ in Asia at the time so it had to be Thailand. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment