Soooo great to be back. Welcome, all. I hope everyone is staying safe and not going (too) stir crazy.
4/6, which was a big positive surprise. I felt confident of 3 (but also confident I had the other 3 wrong).
1. Westminster :), D02. Gimme for me, but I think this may well trip Brian up. Given that my LL opponent went to college in Scotland and is good in geography, easy D0 there.
2. Haggard :(, D21. Really had no idea, but this seems like one that a lot of people will get.
3. Atom :), D10. Gimme for me, and I think one that most people will get.
4. Common Core :), D11. Not sure how widespread this is known, but easy for me.
5. Hull :), D22. What?! This is right?!! I'm beyond shocked. I wasn't even certain this was a hockey player, let alone that he was good, let alone that he was this good.
6. China :(, D33. Great question, but I had no idea. I hope this is as hard for everyone else as it was for me. I'm now a little bit worried that because there was a movie "Anna and the King" some years ago, people will figure this one out.
4/6, which was a big positive surprise. I felt confident of 3 (but also confident I had the other 3 wrong).
1. Westminster :), D02. Gimme for me, but I think this may well trip Brian up. Given that my LL opponent went to college in Scotland and is good in geography, easy D0 there.
2. Haggard :(, D21. Really had no idea, but this seems like one that a lot of people will get.
3. Atom :), D10. Gimme for me, and I think one that most people will get.
4. Common Core :), D11. Not sure how widespread this is known, but easy for me.
5. Hull :), D22. What?! This is right?!! I'm beyond shocked. I wasn't even certain this was a hockey player, let alone that he was good, let alone that he was this good.
6. China :(, D33. Great question, but I had no idea. I hope this is as hard for everyone else as it was for me. I'm now a little bit worried that because there was a movie "Anna and the King" some years ago, people will figure this one out.
No comments:
Post a Comment