Thursday, May 21, 2020

Debbie Day 2

3/6 - not bad. I maybe could have done better if I'd thought more / spent longer... but impatient.  And I'm guessing I may lose to DSteinberg?

1. Quasimodo :) D1.  My husband has kyphosis (I always pictured in my head as caiphosis) so I knew it was back issue... and hunchback, Was trying to think of holiday name - Ascension?  

2.  Nebraska :( D2. Iowa was my second choice.

3.  Sleeping Beauty :), D2.  Was pretty sure this was the Disney movie with Aurora

4.  Roy Rogers :( D0. Maybe could have gotten Rock Hudson with more thought? Alas.  ROy Rogers seemed right as I thought Doris Day did singing too, and wasn't Roy Rogers a singing guitar cowboy?  And a hamburger maker/

5.   Austria Hungary :(, D3  Close.  I remembered the defenestration of Prague.  MAYBE deep in my brain was Serbia too?  But probably unlikely

6.  methane :), D1.  Science is my weak spot but feel like this one is pretty common knowledge


No comments:

Post a Comment