Friday, May 29, 2020

Kim Day 7

Vs. MeyerE LL
Vs. PelcovitzA LLL

4/6

1. :) Theta. I think I could have gotten most letters, but I also assumed this one would be easy for this group. Had to save my D for TV/Film/Food though! D12

2 :( Smudging. A ridiculous guess but glad I didn't spend more time on this. D13

3 :) The Partridge Family. Ben was I on said call? D21

4 :) Cheesesteak. I debated whether or not Philly would be required in the answer. D00

5 :) Tokyo. A complete guess based on the first three letters. D22

6 :( Independence Day. I also thought ichthy meant bugs. My daughter, who is 5, was watching Jaws with my brother in law last week. She loved it. Mom fail. In both life and this question. D31

Finally, can I demand a 2019 forecast recount?! Kylie is so not a billionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment