Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Dave M day 4 v Brad LLL

A 3/6 today which I was happy with all things considered.

 

1 : ) Murder Hornet. Such an evocative name, not surprised everyone’s getting this one. D00

2 : ( Hattie. No idea. D33

3 : ( Griffin, Brasco, Manziel. I had no chance with the first, couldn’t get Mattingly for the second (I tried humming the Simpsons song about baseball players that dates to the time but he came up in that as ‘Don’ Mattingly). Manziel was still big-ish news from his UT days in Texas when I moved here in 2016. D21

4 : ) Lady Bird Johnson. Austin and time period meant it must be the Johnsons. D12

5 : ( 627. I was also close but had no idea of the sequence. D21

6 : ) Qdoba. Was the only 5 letter fast food brand I could think of from around that time. D12

 

So I got 3 (3) to Brad’s 3 (3) for a tie today.

No comments:

Post a Comment