1) Yeats. 1/2 Different quotes from this poem are all over pop culture, and a month ago i finally looked up what it was. And promptly forgot its name and author, which was killing me this morning. But for some reason I kept coming back to Keats (whom I knew was wrong), until I figured out it was Yeats.
2) The Practice 3/0 I watched the David Kelley show for several seasons, and even watched one last week in which Lara Flynn Boyle put the moves on Bobby at a Halloween party.
3) Suspensions. 2/3 Just couldn't figure it out, and to make it worse, I think it's been asked before and I got it wrong then as well.
4) Suez Canal. 0/1 Certainly a gimme for the tribe, and I think the most likely guess for anyone not so inclined.
5) Uniform. 1/1 Didn't even consider universal, this is probably an easy question..
6) Cos. 2/2 Two math questions in a row? Doesn't bode well for me later in the season.
6(4)-4(3). I gave you some points for math, Kim, but not enough. LOL Ray Pruitt, I can't believe i gave you a 0 for that. If the question was How do you talk to an Angel?, you would have had gotten it.
6(4)-4(3). I gave you some points for math, Kim, but not enough. LOL Ray Pruitt, I can't believe i gave you a 0 for that. If the question was How do you talk to an Angel?, you would have had gotten it.
No comments:
Post a Comment