3/6. Only lucky guesses would have gotten me more. Also, Ben, thanks for that lovely image in your World of Warcraft explanation yesterday.
1. Dolce Chante :(, D3. Picked a word I kind of knew in Italian (dolce) and a slight modification of the French word for song and hoped for the best. Nope.
2. Ethiopia :), D1. I like this question. Very tricky since it was another country, Eritrea, being granted independence that left the rump Ethiopia landlocked and since we aren't usually thinking Africa when we think about new countries formed in the early 1990s.
3. Margaret :(, D2. No clue.
4. Morgan :), D1. I remember this show. Never really watched it or its predecessor.
5. E Pluribus Unum :), D0. Easiest one of the day in my opinion.
6. Hannigan:(, D2. No clue. Picked the actress who played the witch in The Wizard of Oz 20 years earlier.
ReplyDeleteI gotta bookmark this clipping path service
Photo Editing Services
Background Removal Service
website it seems extremely helpful very useful