Monday, December 4, 2017

M Mann - Day 13

Sorry for posting silence lately - busy time to be a tax lawyer!

5/6 today. Seems like an easy day.

1. Just knew it.
Correct Answer: NIHILISM
Your Answer: nihilism
Points Assigned: 3

2. Fairly common knowledge.
Correct Answer: NEW YORK CITY MARATHON
Your Answer: NYC marathon
Points Assigned: 2

3. Threw a guess out. Science is my opponent's strong suit - he went to Georgia Tech too, so I D0-ed, which I otherwise would not have done.
Correct Answer: COAXIAL CABLE
Your Answer: sheathing
Points Assigned: 0

4. Gimme!
Correct Answer: USS MAINE
Your Answer: Maine
Points Assigned: 1

5. If you've been following the news lately, you can't avoid it. High D here because I had no choice - I would have given them all 0s and 1s if I could.
Correct Answer: CATALONIA
Your Answer: Catalonia
Points Assigned: 2

6. TV gimme.
Correct Answer: SOAP
Your Answer: Soap
Points Assigned: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment