Monday, December 4, 2017

David S Day 13

Very solid 5/6. Playing against someone whose strengths and weaknesses are very similar to my own. 

1. Nihilism :), D2. I've seen this written in tons of op-ed's criticizing such and such other group, movement, etc. 

2. NYC Marathon :), D1. NYC gimme, but I'm kind of regretting the D1 since my opponent is not from around here. 

3. Coaxial cable :), D2. Didn't see what else this could be, though I'm not sure I could have described the construction as completely as the clue did. 

4. Maine :), D0. Had to D0 this because my opponent is also very strong at American history. 

5. Catalonia :), D1. I followed this closely just a few weeks ago. 

6. Taxi :(, D3. Never even heard of soap. Had been hoping for a 9(6) before I read this question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment