Monday, December 18, 2017

Brian I Day 23

3/6.   Began the season 5-2-0, at which point I thought the season had a lot more gimmes than usual.  Since then I'm 2-8-5.  

1)Degas. wild guess. D3

2)The English Patient.  Never saw it, but the plot point  rang a bell, and the year seemed about right. D1

3)Sam Hill.  Just knew it. D2

4)pass interference. Gimme. Not to be confused with this rule making the rounds this morning(this one's for you,David S): "A player is not allowed to score a touchdown at the end of a game to beat the Patriots, therefore Steelers TE Jesse James' catch was correctly ruled an incomplete pass." D0

5) His Majesty's Canton of Frankfurt. D2

6) Mathematica.  I know the full title is something about principles of Mathematica. Embarrassing math/science fail. My other option was The Baroque Cycle, but the answer was one word. D1

No comments:

Post a Comment