Should be a 5/6, but could slip to a 2 depending how nitpicky the scoring is.
1) Relativism. Almost wrote The Force. I don't even know if relativism is a thing. D3
2) New York Marathon. Might get dinged for the lack of City. This one took me forever, and was obvious once I got it. Figured not to be an election, given number five was a politics question. I tried sports, knew it couldn't be tennis or golf or auto racing, so I shifted into the sciences. Was pretty sure the Fields was won by the Iranian who died, which left me with a wild guess on a random Nobel. I almost wrote Kessel Run (I'm getting pumped for next week!). Then track popped into my head. I hope I get credit for all my hard work. D1
3) coaxial. I assume i'll get credit despite leaving out cable, but I've got to watch the sloppiness. A gimme if you've done any wiring. D2
4) Maine. Again,a bit worried about leaving out the USS, especially since this is one of the easier questions in a weak category for me. D2
5) Catalonia. Almost blew this by writing Catalina. Mouse was hovering over submit when I caught it. Not enough coffee today. Should be a high current events get rate. D1
6) Soap. Gimme for me. Not sure how this will play, but I think it was MCW for the Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman question last season so should be a decent rate. D0
No comments:
Post a Comment