Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Brian I Day 19

3/6, blew a fourth. Yesterday was only my second victory in 11 days. Happy Chanukah everyone!  https://youtu.be/fg51la8Yayc

1) Italy.  My co-worker Picciuto was bitching about Italy's elimination a few weeks ago, and I remember everyone at Sal's Pizza going nuts years ago when Italy won. D2

2) Mad as a Hatter.  close to a gimme D1

3) Markle. I loved her for years on Suits even before Prince Harry stole her away. D1

4) Dutch India Company. I thought West was in there somewhere, but it just didn't sound right. Kicking myself. Pretty sure this is a history gimme. D0

5) Hospital.  no clue. D3

6) Oliver Twist.  Couldn't come up with a nautically themed book besides Moby Dick. Is this Arthur Treacher? D2

​Addendum after reading all your posts before sending this: 

I feel like slightly less of a moron for omitting West.  

Ben, I knew it was Meghan and left it out just in case, that cracks me up.  

Long John Silver, wish I had thought of that instead of a probably long out-of-business Arthur Treacher chain. I don't know if there are any Long John's in the NYC area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment