2/6. Down I go. The lower levels in Sierra have really increased in difficulty such that our Rundle D&E average qpct is the highest of all 50 leagues by more than a standard deviation over 2nd!
Also the incoming Sierra rookie division is also the strongest of all 50 leagues, so things are gonna get hotter.
1 :( Vermeer. I thought Vermeer is too recent, but had no better guess.
2 :( Thomas Crowne Affair. Good question. I've never seen the movie sadly
3 :( I wrote Blue Blazes. This was brutal as I really sunk considerable time into it, only to find that it is an obscure Americanism that I've never heard of and could link with none of the context clues.
4 :) Pass interference. Basic US sports questions if I can get it right
5 :( I'm afraid I've never heard of this. Guessed Frankfurt Kapital
6 :) Principia. Not enough to save me, I don't think.
No comments:
Post a Comment