Monday, December 11, 2017

Gideon Day 18

3/6 today.
I think today is the day I break my streak. I've been having a ridiculously good season so far.

1 :( D1 Johnson
2 :) D0 The Mona Lisa
3 :) D2 Obama
4 :) D2 Fletch - Lucky guess. I was trying to remember the plots of Inherent Vice, LA Confidential, Chinatown and Traffic; none seemed to match so I took a leap with a lighter film involving a reporter that I barely remembered.
5 :( D1 Poland - I really need to review world history.
6 :( D3 Sondheim - I read Jason Kander's Wikipedia page recently, and read about his great-uncle but I couldn't remember his partner's name.

Bonus trivia: today's Google doodle is about the physicist Max Born - one of the fathers of quantum mechanics, and grandfather of Olivia Newton-John:
Let's get theoretical, theoretical
I wanna get theoretical
Let's get into theory
Let me hear blackbody talk

No comments:

Post a Comment