Anywhere from 3 to 5 out of 6. Found defense hard due to my opponent's relatively similar scores across most categories.
1. Queensland ?, D1. I interpreted this question as though it was written "the capital city of what state?" I actually think this is a reasonable interpretation, so I think this should be an acceptable answer, though I can understand others disagreeing. What are others' thoughts?
2. Canola :), D0. I cook enough to get this. D0 because food and drink is my opponent's strongest category.
3. PJ Masks :(, D3. Picked a random show my 4-year-old watches and hoped for the best. No dice.
4. Philharmonic :), D1. Didn't see what else this could be. Learned some interesting history, too.
5. Orion's Belt ?, D2. Looks like this is not exactly the same thing as Orion, so could go either way. I have no cause for complaint if it's marked wrong.
6. Associated Press :), D2. Like #4, didn't see what else this could be and also learned some history.
No comments:
Post a Comment