Friday, December 8, 2017

Brian I Day 17

4/6 to get back on track but I don't know if it will be good enough versus a tough opponent, as I'm hoping for only my second win in the last ten days.

1) John.  No chance of getting this. D3

2) Nautical mile. A gimme for a Clive Cussler reader D1

3) Scull.  Picked up some crew terms in college. D2

4) Batman.  Was between this and the Hillbillies, couldn't believe the Batmobile was that old of a car, but it certainly tricked out and I was too unfamiliar with the Hillbillies to take the leap. Opponent is .910 in tv: D0

5) Organ.  got it from pump. D2

6) Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan Chaka Khan.  Chaka Khan let me rock you let me rock Chaka Khan​.  Let me rock you that's all I wanna do.  For years I thought she was a one-hit wonder because my first exposure to her was that ear worm. D1

No comments:

Post a Comment