Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dave M day 20

Up against Ben and the duly anticipated win. I got 3/6 but Ben defended impressively so my score was low. I think this will result in us swapping relegation positions in the leaderboard…

 

1 : ( I guessed Diplo and D3ed, thought it was risky as Ben’s eldest must be getting closer to getting into this sort of music.

2 : ) Balochistan also, incidentally, the one province that didn’t make it into the name PAKIstan, so unimportant was it considered. P = Punjab, A = Assam (Bangladesh), K = Kashmir, I = Indus (Sindh). D1, Dave 1-0

3 : ( Also guessed Day of the Triffids for the same reason as Ben. D1

4 : ) Started off with Ebenezer Scrooge before remembering he’s fictional. Coolidge fit the timing best and I knew he had a reputation for being severe. D2. Dave 2-0

5 : ) Gimme. Dave 2-0

6 : ( Random guess of Lilyput. D2

So a 2(3) – 0(1) victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment