Tuesday, December 12, 2017

David S Day 19

Utter and complete breakdown of brain function today. Maybe 2/6 or possibly just 1/6 on what should have been a strong day for me. 

1. Italy :), D1. At least I got one...

2. Hatter simile :(, D2. Somehow it didn't occur to me that I had to write the actual simile down, which I knew. 

3. Markels ?, D0. Put an extra S on this. Could go either way. 

4. Dutch East India Company :(, D3. I seriously can't believe I put down East instead of West. I'm perfectly aware of the difference between the West and East Indies. 

5. Marijuana cultivator :(, D1. Didn't really seem like an Oprah kind of show, but I had no clue. 

6. Moby Dick :(, D2. I thought the timing on this was off but didn't have another guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment