2/6, but feels better than the 2 I got yesterday (I somehow got credit for Orion's Belt.) David, you asked yesterday for thoughts on the Brisbane question, I felt it clearly asked for a state capital, not the state. And I second your opinion, if you have time to submit answers, you have time to post here. I'm sick of refreshing my browser hoping beyond hope for an update. Ben, stop giving tours of Schecter, and let us know if you answered Brisbane correctly.
1) Johnson. I remember her, but not her name. D3
2) Steak. Please revoke my 70s/80s pop culture card. D1
3) New Zealand. Was between this and Lesotho, glad it didn't matter. D1
4) Screwtape. Thought was a gimme. From the two of you (where are the rest of you?!?!?), it's not, could be a wasted D0
5) Iron. went through everything stannic could possible mean, settled on burnt or rusted, went with iron. Dave, great catch with the chemical symbol, that was a smart way in. D2
6) Dixieland. Didn't think it quite fit the bill, but zydeco never crossed my mind. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment