Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ben day 19

Like seif, also taking shots at my foot from point blank range. Got 3 but should have been 4, and 5 was on the table. I'm leading the rundle in correct answers against and it is hurting. Relegation looking likely. 

1 :) Italy. Non American Sports gimme
2 :) mad as a hatter. didn't rtfq at first and almost put mad hatters disease.
3 :( first rule of LL is never put a first name in case you are wrong. No upside at all. I put Rachel markel because Rachel is the character she plays in Suits. I can't believe it. 
4 :( I also put Dutch East India, simply because I didn't know there was also a Dutch west India company. The question played to me as 'is there a Dutch west india' company and I decided no because I've heard of east India so much and never west India. 
5 :( never heard of this show. Have no intention of doing so.
6 :) treasure island. I only read that book in the last few years because it was a free kindle download.

No comments:

Post a Comment