Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ben Day 16

Nice to feel so loved.  2/6 today.  I haven't just been giving tours f Schechter.  A friend and I just built this wesbite. Check it out:




1 :( Jackson. I recognize the name but couldn't pull it.  Totally the kind of fact I should have retained solely for trivia purposes.
2 :) Beans. This has come up in LL before and I remember it. I'd never heard of the show before that time.
3 :) NZ. Love the fact that Uruguay is but Argentina isn't
4 :( No idea of the senior level devil. Guessed Steve Bannon. I have heard of Screwtape though.
5 :( silicon. disappointed to miss the Sn link. I figured the 4 valence might have corresponded to a group 4 element so went Si.
6 :( Never heard of Zydeco. Guessed Bebop because I have heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment