3/6. Poor defense is going to cost me, i foresee losing 6(3)-2(3).
1) Al-Husseini. I've read numerous articles about Hariri, but the name didn't stick. I think (hope) most people will have that issue. D2
2) Rochester. If not for reading the wiki article on the Erie Canal last week after I wrote Erie River, I would have said Buffalo. Opponent's strong in geography and lives in NY. D0
3) Cheese. Gimme once you change Charles to Chuck. D1
4) Chunnel. Face palm. I had no idea, was thinking D Day staging or the Chunnel entry (off by several decades). Going to regret D3.
5) Hot toddy. Knew this was whiskey but no other choice. wasted a D1
6) proton. An intentionally confusing question to get to a basic answer, I like it. A mole of this particle weighs a gram, and it's positively charged, must be a proton. Even wild guessers will get proton if they focus on the positive charge. Again, horrible defense. D2
No comments:
Post a Comment