Monday, June 1, 2026

WHEW! Diane, Day 10

Sorry for being MIA--- I had to travel for a conference and the home chaos on either end was wild (what the PTA people call "Maycember"--when ALLTHETHINGS happen for sports and school ALLATONCE).

Anyway, I managed to hold my own for a while and was in the middle of the pack in both the C Rundle and the private one (I think? Still not totally sure how that works) until Friday when I ***forgot*** to submit my answers. Now I have a forfeit under my belt๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž. Adding insult to injury, I'd actually gotten most of them right: Descartes, Hamilton, Subjunctive, Illinois, and Weekend were all things I knew ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyway... hopefully I can claw back some of my dignity.

Day 10:
1. ✅ Bikini!
2. ❌ SO close! I said "Highly Successful People"
3. ✅ Germ -- Gimme
4. ❌  pass, lol.
5. ❌  I said Saudi Arabia :(
6. ✅ A good guess. I'd always thought Yakko, Wakko, and Dot were apocryphal. But also, Singing in the Rain is one of my favorite movies, and they make fun of the Warner Brothers losing their shirts over the Jazz Singer:)

Happy Monday yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment