Solid 5/6 to end the season with one wild guess in there that worked out.
- Soyuz :), D11. Gimme since I knew about the Soyuz-Apollo docking. Don’t think I could have figured it out from the rest of the clues.
- Tripoli :), D11. Felt pretty confident here since I didn’t think any other North African capital’s name had a Greek origin.
- Julius Caesar :), D22. Didn’t expect to get this. Just a lucky guess. Not that many famous military leaders in antiquity from places that had commonly used alphabets, so not a huge pool to choose from.
- Gamer :(, D33. No idea.
- Cinderella :), D00. I hope this is as obvious as I thought it was. Seemed like a clear D00 irrespective of my opponents’ strengths.
- Etymology :), D22. Did this on advance access yesterday and spent hours on this. Finally this popped into my head, and I figured it was likely right.
Have a great offseason, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment