Thursday, June 11, 2026

Brian Day 18 vs Dave M (CLL)

 Much like the Knicks victory, my first six pack of the season was worth the wait.

1) South Korea, North Korea 2/0  Absence of civilians makes this a gimme

2) Poseidon 2/1    The 8 letter specificity saves me from having to guess if the Greek water god was Poseidon or Neptune

3) Montreal Canadiens 3/3  Great question.  I never realized that was an H but after Hartford this logo came to me immediately.   For those seeking clarification, the Canadiens are also known as les Habs (for habitants)

4) Double Dare 1/2  I don't know... Green slime will always be You Can't Do That on Television to me, but I'm aware of Double Dare's existence

5) Metropolis 0/2  I can probably name 4 German movies, and Metropolis is the only one pre-WWII

6) Water, chocolate  1/1  Spanish literature is much easier when there's a well-known movie

No comments:

Post a Comment