Monday, June 22, 2026

Brian Day 24

a very satisfying 5/6, thought I had 2 or 3, at most 4.  I've gone 5 straight without a win, this gives me a chance.

Congrats to SaferMR on winning the CLL...  Who is SaferMR?

I encourage you all to try out some One Days over the summer, they're free!

1) Pinochle 1/2   wild guess, biggest surprise hit today

2) retinol 0/1   probably the gimme of the day for most

3) scratching 2/2  was hopeful there wasn't another name for it

4) Cockneys 2/3   Two what?   Two Jutes?  

5) Atlanta  1/0   unfortunately a gimme given my wife's tv watching habits

6) Mononoke 3/1  Very happy to get this.  I thought the answer was going to be from Spirited Away, which I have not seen, but I was hopeful that the Princess was indicating Princess Mononoke, which I have seen, and which I loved, but was in too altered a state at the time to remember the details of  30 years later

No comments:

Post a Comment