Wednesday, June 10, 2026

David S Day 17

 3/6 again. With my 7/18 so far this week, this has certainly ceased to be my best season. 

  1. Survivor :), D01. Occurred right as I was arriving for freshman year of college. Everyone watched this. 
  2. Franz :(, D33. I hope this is as hard as I think it is. I had no clue at all. 
  3. Jefferson Airplane :(, D10. No clue on this one either, but on a pop music question that’s no surprise. 
  4. Phi Beta Kappa :), D11. Gimme, and I think also the obvious guess. 
  5. Nate the Great :(, D22. I recognize the answer now that I see it, but I was never going to get it. 
  6. Sugar :), D22. I’m hoping this is as hard as I think it is. Looking for many “peace” answers as people go for Bolivia’s other capital. I really like this question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment