3/6 today, but given how far from my strengths today was, I probably should have done worse, and I’ll be tough to defend.
- Euchre :(, D31. Never heard of this.
- Retinol :), D00. Sounds like retina, so was a logical guess. Wouldn’t have been shocked to have this be wrong.
- Scratching :), D23. Broke my streak of eight-straight incorrect pop music questions! Hope I get 3 points here. Wasn’t this a question many years ago? More than that, is there any other method/action/etc. type of “DJ method” one can think of other than scratching the record?
- Jutes :), D11. Gimme for me, but probably pretty hard. Denmark’s peninsula is known as Jutland, but I think if you don’t know the answer to this question, it will be hard to get it from Jutland.
- New Jersey :(, D22. Nope! Felt like this had a shot.
- Takaichi :(, D12. Now that I see the answer, it actually does ring a bell. But I had no idea when I saw the question and would never have gotten it.
No comments:
Post a Comment