Day 22 was good for me, though I said "Rondelle" instead of Rondo and was hoping to get credit (I did not). But I knew the Missouri Compromise states, the UAE current events question, and guessed correctly on Nova Scotia.
Day 23 was better, AND both my Rundle opponent and my CLL opponent are from my alma maters--one from Indiana University, and the other from Haverford. Very cool coincidence.
- ❌ No clue. Figured it would be hard to guess D33
- ✅ Venus De Milo--new information to me (I didn't think she had ever had arms!) but really guessable D12
- ❌ Samba. D21
- ✅ Very Large. A total but delightful guess. It seemed like a sciencey thing other people would know, so I gave it low defense. D11
- ✅ CoverGirl. Both of my opponents were guys, and I just didn't know if this was as inescapable for guys in the '90s-00's as it was for us ladyfolks:) D22
- ✅ Hantavirus. A gimme. D00
I was disappointed there wasn't a Match today, but Happy Juneteenth, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment