4/6 today.
- Australia :), D33. Very happy to get this. I hope it plays as hard as I think it will. I strongly suspected this was in an Anglo country, and so only this and Canada made the most sense to me. I thought it was unlikely I’d have neither heard of the rebellion nor the town if it was Canadian, and that ended up being right.
- Mortal Kombat :), D12. Perfectly timed to be a gimme for me. “Finish him!”
- Tipping point :(, D22. I had no idea.
- Matrix :(, D21. I could perfectly visualize it but had no idea what it was called.
- Old Man and the Sea :), D10. I read this in high school and quite liked it. Diane was in the same class as me, so I also know she read it!
- Chrysalis :), D01. Easiest of the day I think, as long as spelling doesn’t count.
No comments:
Post a Comment