Monday, June 22, 2026

Diane Day 24--6/6?????

  1. ✅ Pinochle:) Some of my earliest memories are my parents and grandparents playing pinochle in the evening, and me trying and failing to play regular card games with their pinochle decks.I still have never played myself:( I moved to the midwest and now it's all Euchre, all the time. I thought this one might be tricky, so D23.
  2. ✅ Retinol. Facebook has been trying to sell this shit to me for five years now 😂 My rundle opponent is a guy and not in science; my CLL opponent seems never to get a science question wrong. So D20.
  3. ✅ Scratch. ****IF**** they accept "scratch" for "scratching".... D12
  4. ✅ Jutes! OMG Jessica and David, were you in Mrs. Evans' 9th grade English class with me? I remember her shrieking about this. ANGLES, SAXONS, and JUTES!!!! D32
  5. ✅ Atlanta :) Yeah, I used to watch this one:) D11
  6. ✅ Mononoke D01 Horribly, Jess, I've never actually seen this! But you and Emily talked about it a ton:)

No comments:

Post a Comment