Wednesday, June 17, 2026

David S Day 22

 5/6 today. All in my wheelhouse except one. 

  1. Rondo :), D23. A (very) rare classical music gimme for me. I like Rondo alla Turca a lot and played it on the piano when I was younger, so I knew this right away. 
  2. Missouri Maine :), D12. American history gimme. 
  3. William :(, D30. Absolutely nothing here. I’ve never heard of anything in this question and wasn’t even sure it was a “real” name we were looking for. 
  4. United Arab Emirates :), D01. Followed this closely last month. 
  5. Vanilla :), D22. I got thrown by the word spice, but I’d heard about this etymology before and thought it was unlikely there was anything else it could be. 
  6. Nova Scotia :), D11. I was pretty sure, and even if not, the name “Breton” maps well into Nova Scotia, so I think it was the clear guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment