5/6. I was confident about 4 but am very surprised to get a fifth.
- Domino’s :), D12. What? I put this as a throwaway answer because I knew there were 3 dots in the logo. But what does this have to do with bones?
- Colander :), D11. Seemed like the obvious guess. I expected it to right but wouldn’t have been shocked if it was something else.
- Fast Money :), D00. I watched this show plenty of times back in the day.
- Handel :), D23. Hoping this gets me 3 points. I knew he was naturalized as British and from Germany, which was all I needed to get this.
- How to save the lives of others :(, D22. No idea.
- Cobb :), D31. Figured out this was the MLB Hall of Fame quickly. I felt like Cobb then had to be right. I spent a while thinking about it and didn’t see how he could not have been an inaugural inductee. That said, I realize I didn’t consider Cy Young. That’s kind of lucky, because I might have put him if I had.
No comments:
Post a Comment