3-4/6 today. Friday I was busy but it was a 1/6 disaster just like Brian – and so I lost to him.
1 : ( Dormer. No idea and never heard of a Mansard style roof. D2
2 : ) Goodyear. I didn't know this fact but seems gimme-ish the way the question is written. D1
3 : ( Gone With the Wind. Should have thought about this one a bit more. D1
4 : ) Bluey. Kind of cheating, I have young nieces and nephews living in that part of the world. D3
5 : ) Transylvania. Was thinking maybe Hanseatic league but that didn't align with wald which is forest in German. Then I thought of Sylvan and it all made sense. D2
6 : | Passover. Did not read through the question clearly enough and just wrote down Passover rather than Seder. At least I'm certain Steiny will D0 me on this one the same way I D0ed him.
No comments:
Post a Comment