Wednesday, December 7, 2022

David S Day 20

 3/6 on a day I found tough. Given how far this was from my strengths, I’m pretty happy with 3. 

  1. Solar eclipse :(, D11. I had no idea. Didn’t realize the answer would be so general. 
  2. Secant :), D33. Phew. Really wasn’t sure this was right. Would have been a bad miss. 
  3. Purdue :(, D00. So gettable. I really couldn’t think of anything that would work here. 
  4. Huron :), D22. Happy to get this. I knew the Hurons existed, but wasn’t clear it described this group in the question. The peninsula part fit, so that made me feel good about the answer. 
  5. Sopranos :), D11. One of my all-time top few favorite questions from Thorsten. Ultimately I went with what is by far the best known show that started in the late 90s on pay cable and realized that it could easily describe the professions of four women. 
  6. Avengers :(, D22. No idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment