5/6 and no chance at the last one.
- Benedict :), D21. I got it from Ratzinger, as I’m sure most who get it will. Otherwise I would not have even realized they were popes, let alone what their papal name was.
- Miller :(, D30. No clue. Never heard of her.
- War of the Worlds :), D02. I knew about the 1938 broadcast.
- Bitters :), D11. Very pleasantly surprised to get this right. I considered a lot of things and didn’t really expect this to be right.
- Charisma :), D13. I played a bit of D&D when I was 10 or so. It was enough to get this, but I don’t think I could have come up with the W.
- Geshtalt :), D22. This was actually basically a gimme for me, misspelling aside. I’m from a family of psychologists, and one of the pioneers of the Gestalt movement was a close family friend growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment