Monday, December 12, 2022

Dave M day 23

Nice of Ben to come visit us and a good day of it getting 4/6 on a tough day by my judgment. I managed only a 1/6, pretty terrible.

 

1 : ( Lethal Weapon. I agree Jesse it seems like a ludicrous premise but Naked Gun didn't even my head and Hot Shots was later and didn't involve a LA cop. D0

2 : ( Sheba. I didn't pick up "musical story" would be an opera. Went with the one female Ethiopian historic figure who's name I knew. D2

3 : ( Cronosphere. Nope. D1

4 : ( Beverly Cleary. Never made the link between Seuss and "Beginner Books". Like Ben my D was too high. D2

5 : ( Bourgeois. Had nothing to go on so went with a French-sounding sculptor who I'm 99.9% sure is actually American. D3

6 : ) Haley. My one correct answer and presumably will be D0ed. I could also have got Power. D1

No comments:

Post a Comment