Thursday, December 1, 2022

David S Day 16

Thrilled with a 5/6, my first really good day in a couple of weeks and a day where I thought I’d done much worse. 

  1. Oedipus :), D31. Boom! Straight from 9th grade English. Really didn’t expect this to be right, but the second husband clue did it for me. 
  2. Pi :), D13. Never could have repeated the phrase, but I recognized it. This answer is of course easy to confirm as correct if you think of it and know pi to a few digits.
  3. Io :), D12. Another guess that went my way. With those three other moons listed, this was the only one I could think of. 
  4. Gamestop :), D00. I don’t want to think about this anymore…
  5. Kilimanjaro :(, D22. Australia! I didn’t even consider that. I was firmly thinking Africa here and wasted way too much time on this. 
  6. Warring States :), D21. Third guess that went my way today. I knew this was a thing, but I had no idea when it occurred, so this was lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment