Tuesday, December 6, 2022

David S Day 19

 5/6. I was confident of 5 here and had no shot at the 6th. 

  1. Australia :), D11. After not even considering Australia for an answer last week, I’m not making that mistake again. I figured this was likely Australia or India, and I also vaguely remembered Australia winning this, or so I thought. 
  2. Dead Poets Society :(, D03. Lol. No idea. 
  3. Iraq :), D20. Gimme. 
  4. Malaria :), D11. I remember this, but also very gettable from the info in the question even if one doesn’t remember. 
  5. Danube :), D32. Good question and happy to get it. I originally put down Congo (having the course slightly incorrect in my mind). But then I thought about this some more and realized it had to be the Danube. 
  6. Meter :), D22. Maybe my D was too high here. Lots of ways to get this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment