Unusual season for me, as I was having my worst season in years at the halfway point, but wound up besting my career average by a bit. I went 0-7 in my worst category, art, but surprisingly went 1/4 in my best category math (yes, I pulled a Seif today). Yet I overperformed by going 10-11 in geography (.538 career) and was a perfect 6-6 in classical music, my second worst category historically.
I'm already locked into promotion so today doesn't matter, but missing a math and science question today was painful. 3/6
1) Fantasia 1/1 Loved this as a kid. I assume this is a film question, but if not, I'll go 7-7 in classical music
2) The Terror 1/1 Couldn't quite get there
3) Plant, Page 3/2 I can't even describe the excitement when they went on tour for No Quarter. Back when 14 years was a long time, it was mindboggling that Led Zeppelin reunited (sans John Paul Jones) after such a long time. And they were probably younger than i am now when they got back together.
4) nkT 0/3 I got a 100 on the NYS Chemistry Regents, but it's just been too long since then to remember this equation
5) Netherlands 2/0 Even if I hadn't watched some soccer the last month, this is a gimme
6) 95 2/2 Read the Fu-king Question!!!!!! Now I know how Dave felt this season. Also, don't submit while standing on a crowded train.
Happy Chanukah/Christmas/Kwanzaa/New Years everyone!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment